PRIM WALKER PROTECT FIXED LONG – Ref. W101
security and protection
Ankle immobilisation orthosis
Immobilising orthosis for the upper ankle joint made from injection moulded polypropylene and featuring a light-weight, durable and stable design.
- Two fixed side-supports provide excellent stability for the foot/ankle.
- Includes two rigid valves, one front and one rear, and a padded instep to reinforce immobilisation.
- Its inner padded textile is lined with a soft, breathable and washable velour fabric which protects against impacts and ensures optimum comfort. Latex-free.
- Comes with two additional condylar pads to ease pressure and increase comfort.
- The non-slip rocker sole allows for a complete gait cycle.
- Adjustable velcro straps guarantee complete immobilisation.
- Simple and easy to fit.
- Allows for the addition of wedge inserts.
All degrees of ankle sprain. Soft tissue injuries to the calf, foot and/or ankle. Distal stress fractures of the tibia and fibula. Stable fractures of the foot and ankle. Achilles tendon surgery. Severe plantar fasciitis. Post-ORIF (open reduction and internal fixation) and surgical stabilisation following tendon and/or ligament repair.
Fits left and right