KINDI HIP ABDUCTION ORTHOSIS
Orthosis helping children to keep hip in its position. Comfortable and lightweight.
Maintain the hip in abduction.
Sub-luxation and congenital hip dislocation. Hip dysplasia.
|1||35 – 40 cm||16 – 21 cm||5 cm|
|2||41 – 45 cm||20 – 25 cm||5 cm|
|C30||3||46 – 50 cm||24 – 29 cm||6 cm|
|4||51 – 55 cm||28 – 23 cm||6 cm|
• Quick-release Velcro® closures.
• The abduction is independent in each hip.
• Padded in waist and thighs.
• Duralumin structure in waist and of aluminium in
cuffs. Bars are in stainless steel.
• Waist band rotation of 360° with regard to its bar.
Thigh cuff rotation of 360° with regard to its bar.
• Control of the abduction on 15° stops,
independent for each thigh.
• Longitudinal adaptation of the waist band and
cuff with regard to their bars.
• Blue colour.