Allow the immobilization of the patient after severe trauma. Provide more support than a rigid collar.
High immobilisation of the neck.
Severe cervialgias. Cervicobrachialgias of compressive origin. Severe traumas. Postoperative. Cervical fractures.
|E45 S||– de 144 cm|
|E45 L||+ de 144 cm|
• Maintain immobilized the patient’s head.
• Dorsal section allowing the patient to lie
with comfort keeping the head immobilized.
• Includes 2 supports: mandibular and
• The piece of mandibular support is the one
to be used throughout the day, nevertheless
it can be easily removed to be replaced by
the occipital support to realize daily activities
requiring the use of the mandible, such as
• It can be fitted on patient under traction.