The Bebax correction orthosis is prescribed to babies to correct forefoot deformities.
Bebax is an innovative, padiatric orthosis designed for progressive and dynamic correction of congenital forefoot deformities. Highly regarded
as a medically accepted alternative to casting or splints and an effective treatment for correcting forefoot deformities.
The approximate duration of treatment is 35 days. Not recommended for treatment of clubfoot or intended for use while walking.
- Congenital forefoot deformities connected with structural deformities: Metatarsus Varus, Pes Talus, Talus Valgus, Pes Varus, Pes Valgus, Pes Supinatus.
- Secondary treatment (following surgery) for Talipes Equinovarus.
- Prevent retractions for disorders of muscular or neurologic origin.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal alternative to plaster casts or splints, eliminating skin problems commonly associated with casting.
- Patented multi-directional hinge enables the forefoot to be adjusted, in relation to the hind foot, on all three planes: vertical, horizontal and oblique.
- Multi-directional hinge is quickly and easily adjusted to position the forefoot in the desired position: abduction, adduction, pronation, supination and external and internal translation.
|From 7,5 to 10 (in 0.5 cm increments)|
|BEBAX||From 10,5 to 13,5 (in 1cm increments)|
|From 14,5 to 16,5 (in 1cm increments)|
*Child’ foot length from heel to tip of big toe. Right or left (R, L).