New Design, Lightweight, Breathable
HYPEREXTENSION BRACE WITH TILTED OR ADJUSTABLE PELVIC BAND
Vertebral fractures, thoracic kyphosis, osteoporosis and Pott’s disease.
- Breathable and washable padding.
- Thermoformed and trimmed padding.
- Removable side and chest pads.
- Very pleasant fabric feel.
- Pads with different pressure areas.
- 15% lighter brace.
- One tool for adjustment.
- Internal pelvic articulation (better abdominal fit). The brace is supplied articulated but can be locked if necessary.
Ability to continuously adjust the sternal and side pads (width and height) for a better fit:
- Sternal width control
- Side height control
- Articulation control
Straighter sidebands improving its adjustment and comfort.
The pelvic band can be kept fixed or tilted to fit the different patient’s movements System of pulleys reducing efforts of the patient at closure.