PRIM WALKER LONG AIR/ROM – Ref. W100RH
security and protection
Ankle immobilisation orthosis
Immobilising orthosis for the upper ankle joint made from injection moulded polypropylene and featuring a light-weight, durable and stable design.
- ROM control that allows for progressive mobilisation between 45° of plantar flexion and 30° of dorsal flexion at 7.5° intervals. Blocking at 0°, 10° and 20° of plantar flexion.
- Two metal supports to stabilise the foot/ankle.
- An integrated inflatable air chamber allows you to gradually increase/decrease immobilisation according to your requirements.
- The padded textile interior with a soft, breathable and washable fabric protects against impacts and ensures optimum comfort. Latex-free.
- The non-slip rocker sole allows for a complete gait cycle.
- Adjustable velcro straps guarantee complete immobilisation.
- Simple and convenient to fit.
- Allows for the addition of wedge inserts.
Acute ankle sprain. Soft tissue injuries to the calf. Distal stress fractures of the tibia and fibula. Stable fractures of the foot and ankle. Achilles tendon surgery. Immobilisation of ankle and toe joints. Rehabilitation of the ankle joint. Post-ORIF (open reduction and internal fixation) ankle surgery.
Fits left and right